1. Hey, Guest! Join us on the server with the IP: "play.minepow.com"!

New Profile Posts

1. JJRockie
    JJRockie
    The Key to Freedom Lies not in Blame, but in Forgivness -( by paula horan)
  2. JJRockie
    JJRockie Kismet
    Thank for checking out Crundee for me. I thought it was me and now I know its the server. I hope it will be fixed soon. Can you keep me posted on it. By the way I really like your Picture. Thank you so much. I going going to bed now I can't wait anylonger it's 12:36AM here. Thank you for being so kind Kismet. Also it looks like its your B-day "Happy Birthday to You" Time for me to rest my eyes.
  3. JJRockie
    JJRockie GreenIce_
    Hello, GreenIce I thank you for being a dedicated, honest, and harding working. I can tell you love the game and more important you like teaching/helping clients that are working hard and really trying to play to game instead of some players always asking for things and not finding items they need. Your the Best.
  4. jasonglover1996
    jasonglover1996
    again sorry for my lonnnnnng absence, Im glad to be back
  5. jasonglover1996
    jasonglover1996
    however i have managed to fix it (for now) and whilst i still work full time i hope to be just as active in minepow as i was in the past
  6. jasonglover1996
    jasonglover1996
    Hi guys, first of all an apology for my absence, my pc has been broken for some time
  7. Wackocita
  8. Black_Light89
    Black_Light89 Rob
    Look at my thread please.
    1. Foreen
      Foreen
      You need to have more patience. Most of us have things going on in our real lives and can't respond to everything immediately. Also, a lot of us live in other countries so while it may be day time for you it will be night time for others.
      Aug 25, 2017
  9. bo4524
    bo4524 Shark
    if you dont respond to discord What about the Website?
  10. bo4524
    bo4524 Rob
    Rob We need assistance on Bevos
  11. bo4524
    bo4524 Rob
    We Had a Accident on Bevos
  12. Rob
    Rob
    Real life tends to interfere in my online life. I don't like it :(
  13. JJRockie
    JJRockie
    My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive: and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.
  14. JJRockie
    JJRockie Rob
    Good Morning , How do you become a Donator and get all the perks of Donator? Would love to hear, I could not find info, Or I am blind and cant find it. lol
    1. Rob
      Rob
      Hey! Not sure if I fully understand, but I'll try to help out :)
      Donator ranks ingame can be found at store.minepow.com, and is global on Minepow. In other words, it covers all our servers, so if you get Master on Crundee you'll also have it on Bevos.

If you meant the Donator rank on Discord, just ask an admin or myself for the rank if you're already have a rank that is Pro+ on the servers ;)

Cheers!
      Aug 10, 2017
    2. Rob
      Rob
      Also, just as a note, making a forum post might give you an answer faster, only myself check my profile, while on the forum itself all staff members may reply :D
      Aug 10, 2017
  15. GreenIce_
    GreenIce_
    One day you will understand my quotes and my thoughts, my love is infinite, there are no limits, I will not let them break you.
  16. BlockBreaker51
    BlockBreaker51 Rob
    I am so grateful to be apart of the community.
    1. Rob likes this.
    2. Rob
      Rob
      Glad to hear it :D
      We've been really lucky with our community :)
      Aug 9, 2017
  17. JJRockie
    JJRockie Rob
    I just want to say that I have not played Minecraft for a long time. I helped my son when he was young and now he still plays even in Crundee Craft. I started to play again with you all on Crundee Craft and I really enjoy all the mods and learning how to do them. It has been very exhilarating.
    1. Rob likes this.
    2. Rob
      Rob
      I'm happy to hear that you've been enjoying your time in our community :)
      Aug 9, 2017
  18. JJRockie
    JJRockie ginga123
    When will Crundee Craft be Up and Running??
  19. JJRockie
    JJRockie Rob
    When will Crundee Craft be UP and RUNNING??
    1. Rob
      Rob
      Later tonight :D
      Aug 5, 2017
  20. JJRockie
    JJRockie Rob
    My /discord dose not work. It says none.... What do I need to do fix it or is it on your side to fix it?? Help
    1. Rob
      Rob
      Ah, that's probably something on our end, will be fixed later tonight
      Aug 5, 2017