1. Hey, Guest! Join us on the server with the IP: "play.minepow.com"!

Unabridged trouble

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Rob, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Rob

Rob Owner, Public Relations Owner

RobinJoh
    313 Credits
    Hey, as some of you might know, the update to release 14 of Unabridged did not go smoothly :confused:

We in the Admin/Owner team have looked into this for a few days, and realized that this is not an issue with our server, but rather in the update itself, and how it reacts in our server environment. Seeing as this would be an issue that would affect more than just us at Minepow, we have contacted the Official Maintainer of Unabridged, DeGarilles, and offered him the use of our server as he troubleshoots and tries to find a fix.

Thank you for your patience, and as a quickfix to be able to play Unabridged while we wait, we at Minepow suggest not using the NEI, as the game runs smoothly up until the point where you attempt to check a recipe. :)

~Rob~

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Blackops362

Blackops362 Member

Blackops362
    Credits
    I have not been on the server for a while but if i can get my game to work i will get on soon

3. Christopher0207

Christopher0207 Member

MC account not found. Use /link in-game.
    I have been attempting it a few times the last week or so but I find that when I attempt to join the server the launcher (I use the AT launcher) simply crashes, is this a problem on my side, and if so does anyone have a way to fix it?

4. Cat

Cat Member

MC account not found. Use /link in-game.
    Well it seems as though my hopes to join the server and play Unabridged have been dashed across the sand. How sad to see it end like this, I will keep watching and hope you all get the issue sorted out.